Class of 2023 glow-ups

Thank goodness for glow ups!

Reagan Beuerlein, Staff Writer and Social Media Director

With the school year coming to an end, I think it is now time to start going down memory lane for our seniors. So much has changed since the class of 2023 have been freshman—with the biggest change simply being that they grew up. As graduation approaches, let’s look at student glow-ups from Rosary and Servite.

Kailey Lugo ‘23

“I feel so grateful for the glow-up that I have had. I would say that I’ve learned within the time span of these two pictures how to feel more confident in myself. Especially the things I wear because that led me to feel better about myself.” Yes, Kailey. Confidence is key, sister.

Fabulous Kailey Lugo ’23 glowing in both pictures. (Photos provided by Kailey Lugo)

Annabella Barretto ‘23

“I’m happy I grew up and matured in both my personality and fashion sense. Current me is embarrassed of freshman year Bella’s fashion choices and hair part, but thankfully, she became educated.” I think she speaks for us all. Thank you Bella.

The queen herself, Annabella Barretto ’23. (Photos provided by Annabella Barretto)

Natalie Romero ‘23

“The glow up is real. Kind of miss the stance though.” Natalie is beautiful inside and out with all her poses. We cannot wait to see what she accomplishes in the future.

The beautiful Natalie Romero and her world famous stance. (Photos provided by Natalie Romero)

Justine Avalos ‘23

“Thank goodness I don’t look like that anymore. #bandanaisretired.” Personally, I miss that bandana, but we all move on to bigger and better things, so I understand. Gorgeous with and without it.

Shoutout freshman year bandanna! #peaceout. (Photos provided by Justine Avalos)

Jack Boschetti ‘23

“It honestly is crazy how much I’ve changed. I’d say the biggest thing was changing my hair to a middle part. Definitely changed how I looked a lot.” Thank you for your honest insight Jack.

His glow up made way through Jack’s middle part. (Photos provided by Jack Boschetti)

Evan Ursua ‘23

“I don’t know. I grew up. But, I would say that going from glasses to contacts helped so much.” Yes Evan, you did indeed grow up.

The one and only Evan Ursua. (Photos provided by Evan Ursua)

Alejandro Buendia ‘23

“Through the years, I had more time to focus on myself because I stopped playing water polo. I also met this guy named Gym, and he became a very good friend of mine.” Amen Alejandro. Taking time for yourself is so important.

Alejandro Buendia, and his best friend Jim… not pictured. (Photos provided by Alejandro Buendia)

Walker Randolph ‘23

“You’re glow, and I’m up.” Okay…thank you Walker!

Walker Randolph… An absolute unit. That’s it. (Photo provided by Walker Randolph)

After reading this, I think it is safe to say that we are all happy we grew up because we mature in ways unimaginable. The class of 2023 truly shined both inside and out as they grew up. Congrats!