Kindness is cool, blue the school

Rosary will blue the school and spread kindness on campus. (Photo from @rosarypal on Instagram).

Adriana Arroyo, Assistaint Editor-in-Chief

On Friday, Nov. 4, Inspire Kindness invites all high schools worldwide to wear blue and advocate for kindness and respect. Royals will be wearing blue to end to all types of bullying and to spread kindness and care for one another on campus.

PAL members Emma Vasquez ’23 (left) and Julianna Ortiz ’23 (right) make ‘TPWK,’ treat people with kindness, posters in celebration of kindness day. (Photo from @rosarypal on Instagram).

Rosary Peer Assistance & Leadership (PAL) will be hanging posters in school halls, drawing chalk messages in the quad, and writing positive affirmations on mirrors to spread kindness. All students are encouraged to participate in this day of bullying awareness and kindness advocacy by wearing blue.

Rosary PAL draws positive chalk affirmations to spread kindness and blue the school. (Photo from @rosarypal on Instagram).

Senior Sydney Rosario is excited to blue the school: “I love school traditions that shed light on bullying in a fun, creative way. I look forward to participating every year.” PAL member Julianna Ortiz ’23 shares similar feelings, “My favorite part of being in PAL is partaking in kindness day. I hope today and every day is filled with a mutual sense of kindness and respect for all.”

Join in solidarity to end bullying by wearing blue, and remember, being kind and respectful is not just for one day a year, but is something we should commit to daily.