Sisters and salsa

Seniors and sophomores enjoy their quality time together! (Photo Credit: Rosary Academy)

Katie Thomas, Arts & Entertainment Editor

The sisterhood is alive and strong! Last Wednesday, Nov. 17, big and little sisters enjoyed a taco lunch and adoration together. Sisters also played games together, such as Spike Ball and Jenga, and spent time bonding with one another.

Junior Cadiz Salazar explained, “I had already known my little sister prior to our lunch and we got even closer in the time we spent together! I got to learn more great things about her and I had such a fun time connecting with her during lunch and adoration!”

Keira Sarni ’22 and Makayla Palos-Rodriguez ’24 smile with their delectable desserts. (Photo Credit: Katie Thomas)

The upperclasswomen also brought desserts to share with their younger sisters. Danielle Perez ‘22 said, “Irene and I share a little sister so we had a really fun picnic together! Irene brought Oreo cheesecake. Calista and her little sister joined us and Calista made delicious vegan cookies.”

The big and little sister program is a treasured part of the Rosary experience, and this lunch was no exception! Sisters were so excited to spend time with each other, and are undoubtedly looking forward to spending more time with their fellow Royals in the future.