Homecoming Rally

Ms. Barclay

Servite seniors from left to right: Michael Holbrook, Tommy Neleson, Dane Madrigal, Christian LaBow, and John Synowsky awaiting their introduction along with some of the Connelly Court.

Abby Gonzalez, Sports Editor

On Wednesday, September 28, Rosary Academy hosted the Connelly and Servite homecoming courts in the annual homecoming rally in the Karcher Center.

The juniors eager to celebrate the court.
Ms. Barclay

As the student body looked on, the members of the entire court were introduced and asked what they each treasure most. This question ties into the dance’s theme of “Treasure Island.” Servite senior, Dane Madrigal, received the most applause when he answered, “I treasure my mother the most.”

Rosary seniors Andi Hester, Hanna Stevins, and Aidan Crowley, along with junior princess Riley Hassett, looked regal as they participated in games like “Sweep the Deck” and “Marshmallow Toss.”

Senior Andi Hester awaits her turn at "Sweep the Deck."
Ms. Barclay
Senior Andi Hester awaits her turn at “Sweep the Deck.”

Throughout the rally, the Rosary dance and cheer teams also performed, showcasing their talent and skills.

Of course, what rally would be complete without the seniors running wildly into the middle of the Karcher Center or at least two rounds of “Rosary, Rosary, How Do You Feel?”

RA seniors ready to make their rally entrance.
A. Barclay

The homecoming dance is this Saturday evening at Servite High School. Have a great time, be safe, and treasure the memories you make tomorrow!