What is Rosary thankful for?

(Photo taken from Google Images via the Creative Commons License)

Brynn Beauchamp, Staff Writer

Hey Royals! We are less than a week out from Thanksgiving, and while I can commiserate with you on how tired, stressed, and overwhelmed I am with life at this very moment, it is finally break, and I can’t deny how much I LOVEEE the holidays!

Just think about it—the turkey, the potatoes, the gravy, the pie. Over the next week, we will all gather with our friends and family as a reminder of how grateful we are for each other. We will get to share the most amazing dishes, stories, memories, and ugly laughs as we gather around the table in just a matter of days.

With that said, I have decided to go around and ask the Rosary students and staff what they are the most thankful for this year…

Mr. Kim: I’m thankful for the confidence of Rosary’s young women.”

Penelope Hoyos ’21 poses with the family dog Ron! (Photo credit: Chloe Hoyos)

Chloe Hoyos ’23: “This Thanksgiving, I am beyond grateful for my family because they have been nothing but supportive in this stressful time of college applications. And, of course, my dog Ron—because hello!!! Ron is the best.”

Brianna Guzman ’23: “I am thankful for my Kairos experience because it allowed for me to get to know myself better, and it even inspired me to become baptized!”

Mrs. Langenwalter: “I am thankful for the ability to use my job as a fashion show—inspiring my students on the daily in both literature and style.”

Mr. Bevins: I am thankful for the Royal Reporters and all the hard work they put into developing stories… And Riley… And Stacey.”

Kate Piper ’25: “I am soooo thankful for weather colder than 70 degrees. Stay safe out there {insert teeth chattering noise}.”

Mrs. Hunt:  “I am thankful for my wonderful students and colleagues who make everyday fun and exciting!”

Sami DiCrisi ’26: “I am thankful for fall weather, all of my friends, and some Peppermint Mochas!”

Lucy Popovich ’26: “I am grateful for my family because they are always there for me when I need them most!”

Mrs. Vasquez ’17: “I am thankful for my first year working at Rosary because I love all of my students, and I am given the opportunity to live out my faith on campus!”

Allison Clarke ’24 lives her life to the fullest by playing the sport she loves! (Photo provided by Allison Clarke)

Allison Clarke ’24: “I am super thankful for my life and the blessing of having the ability to live my life to the fullest!”

Grace Cabrera ’24: “I am thankful for food!”

There you have it! I know this week has been stressful, but remember to be grateful that we have officially made it! As hard as it may seem, try not to overlook the importance of the Thanksgiving holiday with the stressors of daily life. I hope your holiday is everything and more, have an amazing Thanksgiving Royals!