The Thespian Board takes on Comedy Sportz!

The Thespian Board at the beginning of this year! (Photo Provided by Layla Valenzuela’23)

Cadiz Salazar, Supervising Editor

This Friday, our Rosary and Servite Comedy Sportz will be hosting a match at 7:00 p.m. in the Servite High School Theater. However… there’s a twist. Trinitas’ beloved Thespian Board will also be competing against the Comedy Sportz team!

Competing against the Thespian Board is a new addition to Comedy Sportz matches. Layla Valenzuela ’23, Communication Officer, expressed, “I’ve always wanted to join Comedy Sportz, so I’m grateful for this opportunity. It’s going to be a great time!”

The Comedy Sportz Team during one of their competitions. (Photo Provided by Isabella Gutierrez ’23)

Another member, Alex Bohn ’23, Troop 4566’s Community Service Officer stated, “I’ve loved going to Comedy Sportz matches in the past, and I’m so excited to be apart of them now and compete with my friends. I don’t find myself funny, but I hope other people!”

Isabella Gutierrez ’23, a Comedy Sportz Co-Manager, mentioned, “I think I speak for the whole team when I say we are so excited to play the thespian board!”

Be sure to come out and support your fellow Royals and Friars! Tickets are available at the door for $5 and snacks are available for $2 — cash only. We hope to see you there for these ‘acthletes!’