Red and Gold captain announcements

Photo Provided by Reagan Beuerlein

Our Producers, Reagan Beuerlein and Juliet Cortez, at last year’s Red and Gold as Co-Producers.

Lianna Enright, Copy Editor

Tis’ the season for Red and Gold captain announcements! The weather is getting colder and finals are coming up, but one thing Royals get to look forward to during this stressful season is Red and Gold, one of Rosary’s most exciting, stressful, and beloved traditions. 

The students taking charge of our Red and Gold teams are the Producers. This year’s Producers are seniors Reagan Beuerlein and Juliet Cortez. Both of these wonderful seniors served as co-producers alongside their senior producers for last year’s Red and Gold. Their dedication and hard work will continue this year to make an amazing Red and Gold.

Both of our producers are super excited for Red and Gold season to start. Reagan Beuerlein shared her excitement and a few of her favorite things about Red and Gold saying, “I cannot fully explain my excitement for this year’s Red and Gold! From being Co-Producer last year to now being THE Producer is quite literally the best thing that has ever happened to me. The best part is seeing your show start from small ideas to a whole production. I can vividly remember all the laughs, tears, and memories made last year and I cannot wait to do it all again. Although it makes me sad to come to the realization that this is my last one, I cannot wait to put literally everything I have into this final show.” 

Working with our Producers are our Co-Producers. This year’s Co-Producers are juniors Isabella Walker and Ava Fishman. Both Isabella and Ava served as captains for last year’s Red and Gold and are super excited to carry their energy into this year as Co-Producers.

As Ava Fishman continues her family legacy of producers and co-producers, she shared what she looks forward to the most for Red and Gold season saying, “I am super excited to be Co-Producer! I’ve wanted to be super involved in Red and Gold since I was little as I was always watching my cousins and sisters have captain positions. As fashion captain last year, I was really hoping to be Co-Producer this year. I know it is going to be one of the most stressful few months ever, but I am so excited to find out what team I’m on and watch script, fashion, dances and everything else come together. I think I am most excited to see the show start from an idea on a white board that all the captains create from scratch to a show my fellow captains and I get to watch come full circle. I can’t wait for the BEST Red and Gold season to come!”

Our other co-producer, Isabella Walker, also expressed her excitement for this coming Red and Gold season: “I’ve wanted to be a Co-Producer ever since I first watched Red and Gold back in 2019. I love the vibes and the atmosphere that Red and Gold brings about, and I can’t wait to make this the best Red and Gold yet!”

Our amazing and talented Producers, Co-Producers, and captains are determined to make this year’s Red and Gold the best one yet. Because of their incredible energy and dedication, I as well as the entirety of the school have full confidence in them to create a beautiful and fun show full of memories that will last a lifetime.