A grand day for grandparents

Here is the schedule with all times for the day.
(Photo Credit: Kristie OCampo 02)

Here is the schedule with all times for the day. (Photo Credit: Kristie O’Campo 0’2)

Elizabeth Martinez, Staff Writer

Attention all Royals!

On Wednesday, April 13, all grandparents or grand-friends are invited to Rosary for Mass and brunch! We recommend registering so you can experience quality time with your grandparents and enjoy a fun-filled morning/afternoon.

Here is the schedule for the day, starting with check-in at 8 a.m. by the gate at the front entrance. At 8:30 a.m., all will gather to go to Mass. At 9:30 a.m., photos and student-led tours around the school will begin. At around 10:15 a.m., grandparents and students may attend an optional brunch. Finally, students will remain on campus after saying goodbyes to grandparents.

The cost of attendance is free unless you will be eating brunch. Brunch is optional and costs $10 per person for all grandparents and students. When registering click the option to either attend Mass & Tours Only (free) or Mass, Tours, & Brunch (tickets required).

The cost is $10 to register and the dress code is formal uniform! Extra Information can be found on an email sent by Mrs. O’Campo. To register online, click the link here: register online

We encourage all to register as the day will be filled with food, faith, and fun!

Celebrating a day at Rosary in honor of grandparents.
(Photo Credit: Elizabeth Martinez ’22)