Teacher’s Favorite Places to Eat

The logo for Mr. Bevins favorite place to eat.

(Photo taken from Google Images via Creative Commons License)

The logo for Mr. Bevin’s favorite place to eat.

Alicia Dofelmier, Features Editor

Here at Rosary, some of students’ favorite places to eat are Chipotle, In and Out, and Cane’s. But what about the teachers of Rosary? What are their favorite places to eat, what do they order, and why do they go there? I was very curious to get more insight so I decided to interview various teachers.

First up, we have one of Rosary’s religion teachers, Mrs. D’Alba. She shared, “My favorite restaurant is called Quartinos in Chicago. I like to order the bread and oil and vinegar to dip it in. I order small plates, octopus, eggplant parm, arugula salad, and spaghetti Pomodoro. I like this restaurant because it has a lovely patio and I love eating al fresco. The waiters are nice, the food is not expensive, and it is a special place my daughter and I go when I visit her in Chicago. It is an old-school Italian restaurant where you can try several small plates and share the food. But I like it the most because I go there with my daughter.”

Continuing on we have Mrs. Ward who shared, “I do not have a favorite place to eat. I actually used to love In-n-Out and while I still do, I really have come to love making burgers and fries at home. I got an air fryer for my birthday last year and it has changed my dinner life forever. I no longer have to drive anywhere, wait in line, or wait until I get home to eat. I can have a hot cheeseburger and fries within 15 minutes. So, my favorite thing to order at any restaurant is a cheeseburger and fries or fried zucchini or fried green beans like from the Habit.”

An image of an In and Out burger, which is something that Mrs. Ward can re-create at home. (Photo taken from Google Images via the Creative Commons License)

Next, we have Mr. Bevins who said, “My favorite place to eat is Thai Harbour in Huntington Beach. It is a little Thai restaurant near me. I will order any of their curries, or I will get some Pad see ew.”

And last but definitely not least we have the queen of the English department: Ms. Barclay ‘94 who shared, “My favorite thing to eat is two tacos with beans instead of meat and a bean and cheese burrito from the Taco Bell on the corner of Yorba Linda Blvd. and Rose in Placentia. No one bothers me there and the staff knows my order pretty well. Sometimes they toss in a few random cinnamon crispas to show me the love. I highly recommend it.”

Well Royals, I hope you enjoyed learning about the Teacher’s favorite places to eat as much I enjoyed interviewing them.