Winter Formal information

Rosarys eye-catching Winter Formal flyer.

Photo provided by Ms. La Bonte

Rosary’s eye-catching Winter Formal flyer.

Kim Pham, Staff Writers

Hey Royals,

There is less than a month left until Rosary’s first formal dance of the year, winter formal.

The dance is scheduled to be on Friday, Feb. 4 at the Richard Nixon Presidential Library in Yorba Linda from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. The cost is $70 per person and tickets can be purchased in the Activities Office (Room 8). Also, you must arrive by 8:30 p.m. and stay until 9:30 p.m. Don’t forget to bring your school ID to check in.

Along with purchasing a ticket through Rosary, you must turn in a dance pass to Ms. La Bonte or Mrs. Huerta in the Activities Office. The dance pass can be found in Room 8 or on the email Ms. La Bonte sent out on Jan. 12. If you are bringing a guest who is not from Servite, he or she must complete the guest pass (page 2) of the dance pass.

Additionally, Dean Burboa sent out an email on Jan. 7 regarding the dress code for the dance. Students do not need to send in a picture of their dress for approval, but they are required to wear a floor-length dress or jumpsuit. However, failure to follow the guidelines outlined will result in a detention, and the student will be given a wristband and an oversized t-shirt to wear for the duration of the dance—unless a parent/guardian can bring a different dress.

If you have any questions about the dance, take them to the Activities Office or Dean Burboa. Remember that the dance passes and money are due to the Activities Office no later than Wednesday, Feb. 2!