Cast lists are released

Picture of the Once Upon A Mattress Cast Photo Credit: Katie Thomas

Giovana "Jojo" Watson, Staff Writer

On Friday, Sept. 3 at 3:00 p.m., an email was released to all students cast in both the fall and winter shows, revealing who earned what role in each production.

Performers from both Servite and Rosary have been anticipating the cast list emails since Thursday evening when Mr. Marrone sent a preliminary email welcoming students into each show. Once they came out, senior Julia Herman said, “The cast lists for both the fall and winter show came out and it was so exciting. My friends and I all called each other and we were freaking out. I am so excited to be a part of these wonderful, unique, fun shows.”

Throughout the rest of the day, students contacted one another to share their congratulations and excitement for the start of the upcoming rehearsal process. Gigi Coo ’24 said, “Can’t wait to see all these amazing and talented beings shine on the Servite stage again! Amongst the craziness we had last year, these amazing people helped me through each step, and were great role models! I am so ready to start working with everyone again!”

Rehearsals for the fall play start on Tuesday, Sept. 7 at 3:30 p.m. at the Servite Theater while rehearsals for the winter show begin Wednesday, Sept. 8 at the same time and place. The cast lists for both shows can be seen below.

Cats List for Front. Photo Credit: Mr. Marrone
Cast List for It Starts With A Dream. Photo Credit: Mr. Marrone