Yearbook’s “Ring of Curiosities”

Yearbook’s “Ring of Curiosities”

Yearbook shows off their awesome design skills. Photo by Mr. Lyons

Isabella Tejeda, Staff Writer

This year is ending with a bang, thanks to the Yearbook staff who have been working extremely hard since the beginning of the school year to make this year’s yearbook one we will never forget. This year’s yearbook theme is “Ring of Curiosities,” and it features images of Rosary’s big events and daily activities. One of the best parts of this year’s yearbook is the color changing cover. If you hold your yearbook under the sun, the ring and the title on the cover will change to a golden color.

Juliana Poggi ’20 gave the Royal Reporter an inside look on what happens behind the scenes, “We had a lot of struggles getting good pictures and meeting deadlines. Some events are not always as exciting so shooting exciting pictures was difficult. And as far as deadlines, sometimes they sneak up so quickly that we would often come in before and after school to make sure everything was done and done right.”

Yearbook has worked hard to put together this year’s amazing yearbook. Whether it is from working tirelessly before or after school, or throughout the weekend, the yearbook staff has dedicated their time to make sure Rosary’s students can cherish this year’s memories.

Yearbook Staff poses for a photo with the Seniors for the last time. Photo by Mr. Reinbold

When asked, Julia Toth ’20 told Royal Reporter about her favorite part of yearbook, “I really didn’t like taking pictures, but it was really fun when we took pictures at mass because we always got the weirdest looks from the students and staff. I also loved learning about how much work goes into putting together a yearbook. I always took my yearbook for granted and now that I am part of the yearbook staff, I appreciate it so much more.”

Both Juliana and Julia stated that they hope to stay in yearbook because of how close they are as a group. Juliana even said, “I never thought I would be involved in yearbook, but now I never want to leave. I have grown so close to so many different people, and I have had so much fun learning how to design and format. Yearbook really made an impact on my junior year and I can’t wait to continue.”

Junior staff poses before preparing themselves for a fun Senior year. Photo by Mr. Reinbold

Thank you yearbook for working so hard to store all of Rosary’s memories in one book.