Why Did You Choose That College?

Why Did You Choose That College?

Senior Sofia Benavides is excited to attend Lewis and Clark College in Portland, Orgeon in the fall. Photo by Sofia Benavides

Tina Enright, Staff Writer

Eleven more days, seniors.

On May 24, eleven days from now, the class of 2019 will officially become Rosary Alumnae. They have made their college decisions and are finishing up the last few weeks of their high school years. Let’s take a look at some of the reasons why seniors chose the colleges they did.

Senior Caitlin McClure will be attending Tulane University in the fall! Photo by Tina Enright

Anielka Ruiz is going to Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles to pursue her passion for the arts. She says, “I chose the college I chose because I really like their program and can picture myself living there for the next four years. I am really excited for what is to come.”

Nicky Angle says, “I chose Cal State Fullerton because they have a great program for my major, computer science, and I am excited to start classes and learn new things.”

Marisa Lopez is going to Cerritos College. She says, “I chose to attend Cerritos College because it’s cheap, and I can get in and out as soon as possible.”

Caitlin McClure says, “Tulane University has a really good pre-med program that will set me on the path to medical school. When I visited, I loved the vibe and atmosphere and am super excited to start in the fall.”

The Royal Reporter wishes all of you a great end to your high school years. Good luck in college!! You will be sorely missed.