Rosary Spring Break 2018

Rosary Spring Break 2018

Nicky angle '19 and Christina Gloady '18 shopping at the Disney store. Photo by Nicky Angle.

Tina Enright, Staff Writer

The students of Rosary Academy recently returned from a much needed spring break. It was a great opportunity for rosary students to relax, hang out with friends, and for some, travel and get away. Let’s take a look at what a few Royals decided to do over the week.

Sophomore Kalee Bartholomew had an exciting time at a sleepover with her friends. She says, “I had a lot of fun playing video games, watching movies, and staying up all night with my friends over spring break.”

Nicky Angle ’19 drinking Starbucks with a relative in Arizona. Photo by Nicky Angle

Senior Nicky Angle had a very eventful break. She shares, “I went road tripping to Arizona with my sister Amanda Angle ’22 and saw my cousins and then I came home. The next day I went to the mountains and the beach in the same day with Sofia Benavides ’18 and then I went to the beach with Tara on Friday. On Saturday I went shopping at the Mall with Christina Gloady ’18.

On the other hand, Brooke Bowen ’21 says, “I did nothing but homework over break.”

Sophomore Paige Rosenkranz had a very exciting trip to Palm Springs: “I took four of my friends out into the desert to my beach house and we had a fun time swimming and just hanging out. It was a really cool opportunity to spend time and grow closer to my friends.”

All in all, it looks like Royals had a wonderful Spring break. They spent time with friends, went on vacation, relaxed, and even made time for some homework. Although most students wish we were still on break, we are in the final homestretch into summer break.

About the Writer
Tina Enright, Staff Writer

Sophomore Kristina Enright, also known as Tina, is thrilled to be a part of Rosary's journalism staff. When not completely absorbed in her latest read,...