Starbucks’ Holiday Drinks

Liza Dame and Erica Barton

Now that Halloween is over, Starbucks has officially replaced their classic white cups with their red holiday cups.

Last Friday, Starbucks reunited customers with their classic holiday favorites such as the Gingerbread Latte, Peppermint Latte, Toasted White Chocolate Mocha and Eggnog Latte. Along with the returning drinks, Starbucks has also announced a few new seasonal foods such as the Chocolate Swirl Brioche, Pistachio Honey Croissant, Plum cheese Danish, and Penguin Cake Pop. If you are looking for a more filling treat, try their Carved Ham, Egg and Swiss Breakfast Sandwich or their Holiday Turkey and Stuffing Panini.

If you had the chance to go to Starbucks last Friday and grab their resuable red cup, don’t forget that between Nov. 3 2018 and Jan. 7 2019 when you bring it back to the store after 2 p.m., you will receive 50 cents off a grande-sized drink.

One of the many festive cups for this Starbucks holiday season. Photo by Flickr

Don’t forget to take a peak at the Starbucks Secret Menu which has some fun yummy drinks that are waiting to be tried. Below are some of the drinks that are on their secret menu.

If you are into Hot chocolate but want to spice it up with a twist, try their Zebra Hot chocolate which mixes white and regular hot chocolate. If you are more into a mocha flavor, try the Tuxedo Mocha, which is a mixture of mocha and white mocha.

If you love peppermint, try mixing it with some of your favorite drinks. Mix your Mocha with peppermint to make the Peppermint Mocha Frapp. Or if you’re fancy, green tea try the Grasshopper, which has peppermint and chocolate chips in a green tea frapp.

Starbucks holiday drinks are a true classic that people love. From their holiday cups to festive foods and drinks, Starbucks always knows how to get people in the holiday spirit. Be sure to try all the new foods and drinks and let us know which ones are your favorites.

About the Writers
Liza Dame, Staff Writer

Liza is an adventurous senior at Rosary Academy and loves to play with her dogs and spend time with her family. She enjoys being on the production crew...

Erica Barton, Staff Writer

Erica Barton is a senior at Rosary Academy. She plays water polo and loves to travel. She would like to travel to Ireland and Italy one day. Her favorite...