Cinderella Auditions

Photo taken from Trinitas Arts Conservatory.

It’s not so impossible… you can be in “Cinderella!”

Alex Bohn, Copy Editor

Have you ever wanted to be a part of a Trinitas Arts Conservatory show? Even if you’re remotely interested, come audition for this year’s spring musical: Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Cinderella!

Auditions take place Tuesday, Feb. 28, from 3:30 p.m.-9:00 p.m. in the Servite Theatre (Grades 1-8 starting at 3:30; Rosary and Servite students starting at 4:30). There is a $20 audition fee due at auditions that applies to the participation fee if you are cast.

Here’s what you need to prepare: a 16-bar cut of a Classic Golden Age Musical Theatre song with sheet music for the pianist.

Headshots will be taken at auditions so feel free to dress accordingly. There will be a dance portion of the audition, so bring a change of clothes that allow you to move freely. They will also be measuring for costumes at auditions, so please do not wear baggy clothing. Accurate measurements are highly necessary.

Callbacks take place Wednesday, March 1 from 3:30 – 9:00 p.m. Callbacks are by invitation only, and will be announced at the conclusion of auditions.

Take a chance and audition for this truly magical show. Click the sign up link below to select an audition slot. See you there!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L7VApbzTRaitdHcNzDaX0X5Krfte6X9E6GzHOpZygs8/edit?usp=sharing