Royal Christmas Concert: Sounds of the Season

Come support our annual Christmas Concert!

Photo taken from rosaryacademy.org

Alex Bohn, Copy Editor

As Buddy the Elf once said, “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!”

This Thursday, Dec. 1, Rosary Academy will host the 4th annual Christmas Concert in our beloved Karcher Center. All are welcome to attend as Christmas cheer spreads its way around the Rosary community. Royals will collaborate in a special holiday musical experience composed of Rosary’s choir, handbells, orchestra, songwriting, and musical theatre classes.

Though the concert begins at 7 p.m., guests are encouraged to arrive around 6 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. for some delicious baked goods and warm-spirited social time. The sales from last year’s bake sale fundraising purchased a brand new drum set for our Royals! Now that’s hard to beat! *ba dum tss* This year, the music department is looking forward to improving a various collection of their instruments to ultimately increase the quality of music they perform.

Orchestrator of the event, Mr. Rodriguez, shares why people should attend the Christmas Concert: “Number one, there are limited opportunities to experience live music, and it’s great to experience it when you can. Number two, the music at our concert is an eclectic mix, with several different styles, genres, and cultures of music. Most people haven’t heard the sort of things we’re going to play, and they won’t hear it anywhere else. also, 4 of our students will be performing original songs that will be played for the first time, and that’s something you don’t want to miss.”

Don’t miss out on this amazing experience Thursday, Dec. 1, and make sure to come and support our Rosary students in their holiday performance.