Father-Daughter Dance is coming soon!

Father Daughter Dance A Magical Evening information.

(Photo Provided by Ms. La' Bonte)

Father Daughter Dance “A Magical Evening” information.

Colleen Schmitt, Staff Writer

On Sunday, Nov. 6, Rosary Academy is hosting their annual Father-Daughter Dance. The dance will be at the JW Marriot Anaheim Resort. This event is an awesome way for dads and daughters to spend time together.

Danica Silvestri ’23 with her dad before the dance about to break it down on the dance floor. (Photo Provided by Danica Silvestri)

There will be an opportunity to have your picture taken followed by dinner and dancing. Pictures are from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m., doors will open at 6 p.m., and the dance ends at 10:30 p.m.

The Father-Daughter dance competition is a long standing annual tradition beloved by all. The competition is split up by grade level, and all dads and daughter are highly encouraged to participate. People will be eliminated throughout the various songs until there is one couple standing. Assistant Principal of Student Services, and judge of the dance competition, Mrs. Huerta ’94 says, “The dance contest is my favorite part of the night. Everyone has to participate no matter your dancing ability, it is an unwritten rule.”

Seniors Justine Avalos and Ava Dominguez with their dads at their freshman dance on the dance floor. (Photo Provided by Justine Avalos)

Adrianna Arroyo ’23 was the winner of last year’s dance competition for the junior class. She shares, “Winning last year was so much fun and I had great time with my dad. I cannot wait to win again this year.”

Can’t wait to see everyone in their semi-formal attire at the Father Daughter Dance.

Reagan Beuerlein ’23 with her dad at last year’s father daughter dance. (Photo Credit: Reagan Beuerlein ’23)