Getting to know Sami DiCrisi

Andrea Salazar, Staff Writer

Every year, Rosary receives a flood of new students. This week, I had the opportunity to interview one of those new students, the talented Samantha (Sami) DiCrisi ’26, who has been having an amazing time while at Rosary!

Q: How has your experience at Rosary been like so far?

A: My experience at Rosary has been nothing short of magical. I have met so many great people who have already helped me grow into a better person. I have never met a more loving and supportive group of girls, and the teachers are literally so awesome! The teachers seem really invested in their subjects and really take the time to be present, so it’s really engaging.

Amazing sketch drawn by Sami. (Photo Provided by: Sami DiCrisi)

Q: What are some of your hobbies?

A: I am in Campus Ministry, I am vice president of the freshmen class (so, I am a class officer in ASB), I am involved in 10 clubs, and I’m in conservatory classes.

Q: What are some fun facts about you?

A: I really like to draw. Um, I like spicy food, I’m a big fan of scary movies, and other movies like “Legally Blonde” and “Clueless.” My favorite subject is English, and my favorite color is purple and green!

Q: Did your sister, Anna DiCrisi ’21, influence your view of Rosary?

Sami and Anna DiCrisi at the OC fair! (Photo provided by: Sami DiCrisi)

A: It affected me in the most positive way. I already knew it was going to be an amazing school with so much sisterhood. She taught me to appreciate this community, and I was less scared to come in because I knew the teachers!

If there’s anything Sami wants people to know about her, it’s that she loves Rosary, and she cannot wait to see what the rest of the year holds for her.