Rosary’s Homecoming Royalty

Senior princess Tatum Larson is ready for a night of dress-up and fun. (Photo provided by Tatum Larson ’23).

Adriana Arroyo, Assistaint Editor-in-Chief

Homecoming is one of Rosary’s favorite traditions, and almost everyone is counting down the days until the magical night arrives. Last week, Rosary’s Homecoming princesses were announced, and they are very excited to represent our school in such a special way.

Senior princess Emma Vasquez (right) and best friend, senior Francesca McGuire (left), are ready to have the best night at Homecoming. (Photo provided by Emma Vasquez ’23).

Homecoming will be held at Servite High School, and our princesses will take center stage beside fellow Friar royalty for the grand reveal of Homecoming King and Queen. After the two winners are announced, they will share a special dance — an adorable celebration ceremony.

Junior princess Ava Fishman is excited to stand beside her fellow Homecoming princesses, and Rosary sisters, at the Homecoming football game. (Photo provided by Ava Fishman ’24).

This year, Rosary’s six senior princesses are Victoria Gomez, Emma Vasquez, Tatum Larson, Sophia Harvey, Milan DiConti, and Caela Cabal. Our two junior princesses are Melanie Kamel and Ava Fishman.

Senior princess Emma Vasquez shared her thoughts on being Homecoming royalty, saying, “I am very excited that I made Homecoming court. I can’t wait to walk beside one of Servite’s princes at the Homecoming game, because it is also Rosary Dance’s senior night, and this will mark our first halftime performance of the year.”

Emma also shared her favorite part of Homecoming night, and gave us a sneak-peek at her dress: “I think my favorite part about Homecoming is getting ready and taking photos. This year, my dress is red and has ruffles on it. My favorite part about it is the neckline.”

Along with Emma, senior princess Caela Cabal is looking forward to Homecoming, and shared her feelings about the big night: “I’m super excited about making Homecoming court, especially since this is my last Homecoming.” Caela plans on making this last dance her most memorable dance, saying, “I know this Homecoming will be bittersweet, and I want to make the most of it.”

Senior princess Tatum Larson is excited to get dressed up for her Homecoming night and have fun with friends. Tatum shared what she’s looking forward to most this Homecoming, and said, “I can’t wait to take pictures, make lots of memories, and dance with my friends.”

Ava Fishman, one of Rosary’s two junior princesses, is thrilled about being among Homecoming royalty: “It was so unexpected and I am so excited to stand with all the other girls at the Homecoming football game! I love Homecoming, especially the season. I can’t wait to have an amazing time.” Ava also shared what she’s looking forward to most when it comes to Homecoming: “It’s so fun getting ready and getting excited about all the Homecoming festivities as the day gets closer. I am so excited for the rally and to see all of my Rosary sisters dressed up!”

Congratulations to all of our Homecoming princesses; we can’t wait to watch you shine on your big night.

Last but not least, don’t forget to buy your Homecoming tickets, attend the Homecoming football game, and vote for Servite’s Homecoming King to make the most of this special season.