NHS lunch tutoring is now available

Photo Credit: Anna Jordan

NHS president Charlotte Jordan ’23 and vice-president Daniela Arias ’23 are ready to tutor their fellow Royals.

Charlotte Jordan, Staff Writer

Rosary’s National Honors Society is now offering tutoring at lunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays, beginning the week of Sept. 5. Members of NHS are advised to check their emails at the beginning of every week. On Monday, they will be notified of whether they are assigned to lunch duty that week. Additionally, a reminder will also be sent on the Remind App to ensure all members are aware of their assignment.

If an NHS tutor is unavailable to work on their designated week, they should notify NHS moderator Mrs. Davidson at [email protected] to be reassigned. If an NHS member has any other concerns about their lunch assignment, NHS president Charlotte Jordan ’23 and vice-president Daniela Arias ’23 are also available for communication at [email protected] and [email protected], respectively.

For students struggling in any subject, starting the week of Sept. 12, there will be a group of NHS tutors available to assist in Room 110 every Tuesday and Thursday for the remainder of the school year.