Rosary and Servite senior class glow-ups

The beautiful class of 2022. (Photo Credit: Evelyn LeVecke)

Daly Holman and Evelyn LeVecke

I bet we can all say that the senior class from Rosary and Servite has changed significantly since freshman year. Whether it be our looks, personalities, or overall persona, the class of 2022 has indeed grown up. As we come closer to graduation day, let’s take a look at some of the seniors’ best glow-ups!

Grace Markos ‘22

“Well, first of all, I got a fake tooth and went on Accutane. I also learned how to embrace my naturally curly hair, actually do my makeup, and put together outfits that matched.” Grace Markos has blossomed into a lovely lady, and we cannot wait to see what her future holds.

Senior Grace Markos slaying her non-brace face smile. (Photo Credit: Grace Markos)

Bradley Hansen ‘22

“I got older,” Brad replied. Thank you for your deep and philosophical answer Brad; you did indeed get older.

Bradley Hansen ’22 rocking his “serious face” freshman and senior year. (Photo Credit: Bradley Hansen)

Elizabeth Martinez ‘22

“Well, I’ve come to realize that confidence and self-care is the answer. I worked hard by running a lot and getting a gym membership while doing workouts that made me feel good, helping me maintain confidence. Also, I prioritized hair and skincare to suit me to my fullest potential. The biggest thing for me aside from looks, I have chosen to surround myself with happy friends, and I think that contributes to my overall positive nature.” Well said, Liz. Well said.

Elizabeth Martinez ’22 learned to embrace her confidence and prioritize self-care. (Photo Credit: Elizabeth Martinez)

Will Hawkins ‘22

“Uhh, I mean, I started working out a lot more and lost my baby fat, so I guess that’s all I did.” Will, you are an absolute unit; thank you for sharing.

On the left, Will Hawkins ’22 sits in the Servite gym, on the right, he poses as Senior Homecoming King. (Photo Credit: Will Hawkins)

Katherine Curry ‘22

“I think getting my braces off was probably the most significant part of my transformation. I think also learning how to do my hair and makeup properly helped too.” Kate Curry, you have grown up to be a beautiful woman, both inside and out.

Senior Kate Curry before and after learning to do her hair and makeup. (Photo Credit: Kate Curry)

Eloise Sherard ‘22

“I got my braces off. That’s about it.” There seems to be a common theme throughout the senior class; a glow-up is bound to happen after getting some dental work done.

Senior Eloise Sherard as a freshman and as a senior. (Photo Credit: Eloise Sherard)

Landon Patz ‘22

“I would say the biggest jump I had from freshman year to senior year is how much confidence I have.” Yes, Landon, confidence is key.

Landon Patz ’22 before and after embracing his confidence. (Photo Credit: Landon Patz)

Keira Sarni ’22

“I guess I just started to stand up straight. I’m like the tallest in the Rosary senior class, I always slouched but once I stood up straight, grew my hair out, got a good skincare/ makeup routine, and got some fashion sense, I guess that’s when you could say I had my glow-up.” Keira, we are so proud you learned to embrace your height. You are a gorgeous girl #modelstatus.

Queen Keira. (Photo Credit: Keira Sarni)

I think we can all say that every Rosary and Servite senior has seriously matured since our days in 2018. Congratulations on a beautiful high school glow-up!